How We Can Help You ...
The first step is to meet and discuss your goals and the audience you are trying to reach. Once we understand your goals and what you want to do, we can determine the best method to communicate your message.
Video production, even at its most basic level, can be complex. Sure, anybody these days can use their smart phone to record and produce video, and in some cases that may be all you need. But, typically, our video projects for our clients require quite a bit more planning and polish. It always scares us when somebody comes to us and says, “Can you make a quick video for us?” The answer, most of the time, is NO. For the most part, there is no such thing as a “quick video project.” Video production takes planning, patience and resources. Careful planning and patience during the production process offers tremendous benefits.
- What type audience will be viewing the final project?
- What is the primary message you want the final project to present?
- How do you plan to to deliver your final project?
- What video production style will be used for your project? Documentary? Interview? Other?
- Who will be in charge of the script writing?
- Will the project require voiceover narration?
- Who will handle the casting of talent?
- Who will distribute the scripts for review and approval?
- Do you have an adequate budget to achieve project goals?
- Have you allotted appropriate time for your video project?
We typically rely on a person to serve as a producer, meaning we rely on you to assist with identifying locations, reserving them, generating scripts and procuring your subjects. In other words, you will be involved in the process.
With our experience, technology and passion we will deliver your project with impact, economy and style!
We Can Help You Plan Your Project ...